At individual, communal, and Institute level, there are always persons who depend on our charity to feed, clothe, get an education, and basically live.
Help us to continue caring for the following by donating here:
- Widows Apostolate in Nigeria and Ghana. We build homes for childless widows who have been disinherited because they have no male issues. From 1995 to 2020, we have built houses for widows in their lands and one semi-independent living home in Adani, Enugu State for those without land. The home accommodates 7 residents at each given time. We teach have skill acquisition programs for them. A total of 300 widows in our care.
- Retirement Home for Elderly Sisters, Nkpor, Nigeria. 47 Sisters.
- Retirement Home for Elderly Lay People, Onitsha, Nigeria. 20 Residents.
- Mater Christi Counseling Center (Residency for Mental Health Treatment), Awka, Nigeria
- Camp for Internally Displaced Persons (IDP), Igboho, Nigeria – This is a camp built to accommodate persons displaced by the menace of the Boko Haram insurgency. Here they are accommodated and fed free of charge.
- Madonna Renewal Center, Freeport, USA. – Home for Young Women are with an unplanned pregnancy and/or may have toddlers below 5 years of age. Guests are admitted, feed, cared for, and helped to get more education at no cost. One could be a guest here for up to 3 years.
- Mother of Christ Compassionate Home, Onitsha. – Home for Young Women who are with an unplanned pregnancy. Guests are admitted, feed, cared for, and helped to get more education until they have their babies.
- Hope Children Home (Home for Street Kids; Kids Living with HIV/AIDS)- Thika, Kenya. Holistic care for rescued street children, HIV/aids infected children, and poor HIV/aids adults. Mobile care in the homes of HIV/aids poor adults in their homes. The community of hope or Hope Children Home or Centre as it is popularly called is a charitable children’s care center for Orphans and Vulnerable Children. The main aim of the program is to rescue, restore hope, empower, and transform the lives of orphans and vulnerable children. Currently, there are 40 children at the home, more than half of whom are confirmed HIV positive. There are more than 150 HIV infected and affected children on the home-based care programs. The community of Hope care center – Magogoni is located in the Ngoliba ward of Thika Sub – County, Kenya.
- Extreme Poverty in Families-We build homes for families that are facing extreme poverty in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya. 20 homes built in the past 30 years.
- Madonna Renewal Center, Nkpor, Nigeria- offers accommodation for retreatants at a reduced cost.
- Madonna Renewal Center, Wetlands, Nairobi, Kenya- offers accommodation to individuals and groups.
- IHM Boarding Home- Sierra Leone- Accommodation to High School Girls who have nowhere in the city to stay for their education.
- Mother of Christ Compassionate Home (Home for People Living with HIV/AIDS), Onitsha
- Hostel for Girls- Awka, Maiduguri, Nigeria: These projects target young Christian girls fleeing the menace of Boko Haram in the Northern Region of Nigeria. The lands have been acquired. Each hostel is estimated to cost about $3M.
- Constructing homes for widows in Nigeria- We plan to construct 10 Houses in 2020/2021 especially those most affected by COVID19. Each home is estimated at $10,000.00
- Heerey Caring Hands (Feeding the Poor)- Nigeria
- Compassionate Kitchen, Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Soup Kitchen at St. Thomas of Canterbury Church, Chicago, IL (Volunteer) http://www.stcuptown.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4
- Catholic Charities at Tulsa, Oklahoma (Volunteer)
- Sharing and Caring Hands, Minneapolis, MN (Volunteer)- https://sharingandcaringhands.org/
- Our Lady of Assumption, Upton Park, London (Volunteer)